Our philosophy places relevant and meaningful communication as a process rather than a destination and is based upon a number of principles:
- Understanding through dialogue and research
- A clear definition of what is to be communicated and why
- The objectives
- The Target Audiences both internal and external
- The communication channels and their relevance and cost efficiency
- The single-minded proposition/the big idea
- The desired responses from the target
- A rigorous monitoring and message evaluation process
We aspire to be the most resourceful and most sought-after partners in development communications solutions with a reputation built on the core values of Professional Integrity, Transparency & Partnership.
Our mission is to build a multinational communications company operating from an African perspective and guided by international best-practice. We are signatories to the Advertising Association’s (AAG) code of conduct.
We are believers in the mantra that “You can have information without development, but you cannot have development without information and the ability to communicate” (World Bank Institute).